- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, heart, back or neck problems, extreme phobias, or any other medical or physical conditions that could be aggravated by a high thrill adventure
- Expectant mothers should not tour
- Young children should be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals may not accompany Guests into this attraction. See our policies
- There is no touching the actors as they will not touch you
- FearPDX is open to all ages however we do not recommend under 14 since it is scary. (Children under 14 years of age needs to be accompanied by a paid adult)
- Sorry, no refunds
READ THIS WARNING BEFORE ENTERING ANY OF THE ATTRACTIONS
THE FEAR PDX HAUNTED HOUSE reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone. You will experience intense audio, lighting extreme low visibility, strobe lights, fog, damp or wet conditions, moving floors, special effects, sudden actions, scents and an overall physically demanding environment.
You should NOT ENTER a haunted house if you suffer from asthma, heart conditions, prone to seizures, physical ailments, respiratory or any type of medical problems, or are pregnant or suffer any form of mental disease including claustrophobia.
DO NOT ENTER the attraction if you are intoxicated, wearing any form of cast, medical brace, using crutches, or have any type of physical limitations. DO NOT ENTER the attraction if you are taking medication or using drugs of any type. You will not be admitted if any of these conditions are to be noticed by our staff.
DO NOT ENTER IF YOU SUFFER FROM: ASTHMA, HEART CONDITIONS, SEIZURES, OR ANY TYPE OF MENTAL, PHYSICAL, RESPIRATORY AND OR MEDICAL PROBLEMS.
THIS ATTRACTION IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 14
Do NOT smoke, run, eat, drink inside the haunted house. Additionally there is not touching of actors, customers, or props inside the haunted house. No video or flash photography may be taken inside the haunted house. You will not be admitted or asked to leave the property if any of the rules are not followed.
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Your ticket is a revocable license and may be taken and admission refused upon refund of purchase price. Holder of the ticket understands that there is inherent risk involved with attending THE FEAR PDX HAUNTED HOUSE. Holder voluntarily assumes all risks and dangers associated with participation in THE FEAR PDX HAUNTED HOUSE. In consideration and acceptance of entrance into THE FEAR PDX HAUNTED HOUSE, holder agrees to release the operator, it's parent corporations, affiliates, officers, directors and employees and landlord from and liability, harm, injury or death, cost or expense whatsoever that may arise directly or indirectly from attending THE FEAR PDX HAUNTED HOUSE or any of the attractions at this location.